WELCOME TO PESEWASHOP
We connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world to authentic made-in-Ghana shops; empowering people & creating economic opportunity for all.
WHY SELL ON PESEWASHOP
Join a marketplace where thousands of buyers around
the world shop for unique items made-in-Ghana
Products for sale
Sellers Active on Pesewashop
Buyers Active on Pesewashop
HOW IT WORKS
It is easy to start selling online on Pesewashop in just 4 simple steps
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to manage your shop
- Our Pesewashop team will help you at every step and fully assist you in managing your shop
Receive orders and sell
- You will be notified in your dashboard when your shop receives orders
- Our delivery team will pick the orders for shipping to customers
- Once orders are completed and paid for by the customer, Pesewashop handles all the shipping related activities
- Vendors do not have to worry about the logistical nightmare of shipping
Get payments and grow your business
- Vendors get live updates of their business in the vendor dashboard
- Pesewashop pays vendors with the regular schedule in the terms and conditions or when settlement reguests are made
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
Here's what you get for selling on Pesewashop
- A worldwide community of shoppers.
- Convenient shipping.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Pesewashop
How do fees work on Pesewashop?
Joining and starting a shop on Pesewashop.com is free. There are two basic selling fees: a transaction fee (commission) and a payment processing fee.
It doesn’t cost anything to list on Pesewashop. Once an item sells, there is a 10% transaction fee (commission) on the sale price (not including shipping costs). There is also a payment processing fee based on the fee structure of Flutterwave for the customer.